Planning a beach wedding in Pismo Beach, Ca here is some information you should know!
There is no Permit for a beach wedding in Pismo Beach, Ca however their are a few guidelines you must follow.
Below is information from the City Clerk in Pismo Beach
This information came from Emily Colborn, MMC, City Clerk
To better serve our residents and visitors, I want to share this information with you so anyone of us can help and answer questions regarding having weddings on the beach.
Weddings on the beach are permitted with certain restrictions:
- A permit is not required.
- There is no fee for getting married on the beach.
- Areas are available on a “first come first serve” basis.
- The beach is public property, therefore no area can be reserved, roped or sectioned off.
- Weddings are limited to just the ceremony. Receptions can take place at a hotel or hall.
- Set up of chairs are allowed.
- Guest are to be kept at a maximum of 50 guest.
- No amplified music.